Smart Money Matters
WHY TRY AND REINVENT THE WHEEL WHEN YOU CAN LEARN TO INVEST LIKE THE BEST!
Event includes catered lunch by Bon Appetite and 1 Admission Ticket per registrant to tour the Museum.
FACTS: The Harvard Endowment is valued at $39.2 Billion.
• What can we learn from how the smartest most sophisticated investors create wealth?
• Where do they invest their money.
• Why don’t we invest in what they invest?
• Protect Principal at All Costs – Detrimental retirement risks & how to mitigate each. ”
• Asset Allocate for Speed – Key principles to investing success.
• Learning to Leverage – Securing guarantees and locking gains.